9 Waveland Ave., Winchester KY 40391 • 855-584-5845, ext. 101
Aegis Therapies is a comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation clinic offering physical, occupational, speech and behavioral therapy to both adult and pediatric clientele.
The Aegis team works closely, upon request, with family members, school system personnel and other community agencies to meet each individual’s needs. We pride ourselves as a clinic treating the whole person, including their interests, passions and goals.
- Early and extended hours to meet your busy schedule
- Appointments offered within 24 hours
- On-site insurance verification
- Fine and visual motor skill development
- Developmental milestone progression
- Neurological disorders
- Autism, ADHD and social skills development
- Daily activity management
- Work conditioning
- Motor skills improvement
- Pain management
- Balance training
- Strength and endurance training
- Physical, mental and communicative skills improvement
- Behavior reinforcement
- Adaptation techniques
- Behavior management techniques
- Ability to communicate
- Hearing problems
- Dysphagia and swallowing disorders
- Memory and cognitive ability training
- Speech, language and fluency disorders
- Oral motor delays
Be Well With Diabetes
This targeted, small group program focuses on the exercise, diet and nutritional information that empowers you to "be well" and manage your diabetes successfully.
Given prior to any of our programming, the Wellness Assessment allows our team to successfully gauge your ability level and tailor services to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.